Business Admin and Customer Specialist Apprentice GEMA RECORDS LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join a driven, hardworking, and enthusiastic team in a diverse role that differs day to day including some administrative and some ‘hands-on’ tasks. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the Music, Film & TV and/or Gaming industries.
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
14 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Processing incoming deliveries
- Preparing/packing customer orders for despatch and accepting supplier stock deliveries
- Operating our courier’s websites producing shipping labels for outgoing shipments.
- Maintaining both our stock and returns databases by carrying out regular stock takes, accurately making necessary adjustments and corresponding with our suppliers to rectify delivery/returns discrepancies.
- Answering calls and responding to emails
- Liaising with customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A skills-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business &
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full-time job option is likely to be offered.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3-4 C-D) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.