Eager to learn? Looking to join a successful organisation with long term career prospects? This is a rewarding role for an ambitious, organised & practical problem solver. You will be trained to use the company database, record invoicing, payroll & mileage claims, manage cleaning schedules, staff rota's & diaries, create quotations & invoices.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
10 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist with the maintenance of office equipment including photocopier and arrange for service engineers to deal with problems
- Score full standard audits reports and record information on the companies internal computer system
- Processing payroll, invoicing and entering mileage
- File paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare files for new employees and contracts following aide memories where necessary
- Prepare reports from the company database
- Prepare and update site cleaning schedules
- Process and prepare customer and supplier invoices
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail including franking the post, signing for and distributing parcels and arranging recorded deliveries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (where required)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Clean Slate (UK) Ltd are making this investment as they hope that the successful candidate will become a part of the permanent staff and continue to develop in this role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 or above (C or above)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.