Business Admin and Finance Apprentice MATTHEWS HANTON LTD
Matthews Hanton is seeking an enthusiastic apprentice. The role is to train and develop skills in business admin and bookkeeping and to include general administration and company reporting. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Business!
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
09 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include;
- General Reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering inbound calls
- Respond to emails
- Take messages and general administration tasks
- Assist with bookkeeping tasks on occasions
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning documents
- Company Secretarial services
- Assist staff and management when required
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role could move to a full time permanent position with a salary of £17,000 but further training would be encouraged.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.