Bookkeeper/Accountancy and Admin Apprentice MATTHEWS HANTON LTD
Matthews Hanton is seeking an enthusiastic apprentice. The role is to train and develop skills in accounting and bookkeeping and to include an element of general administration and company reporting. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Finance and Business!
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
28 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include;
Bookkeeping and accountancy
- Bank Reconciliations
- Vat Returns
- Processing Sales Invoices
- Processing Purchase Invoice
- Expense analysis
- Preparing management accounts
- Reconciling tax payments
- Basic Bookkeeping and accountancy
General Reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering inbound calls
- Respond to emails
- Take messages
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning documents
Company Secretarial services
Assist staff and management when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A skills-based qualification in Assistant Accountancy
- A knowledge-based qualification Assistant Accountancy
- A behaviour-based qualification in Assistant Accountancy
- AAT Level 3 in Advanced Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 in Accountancy
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role could move to a full time permanent position with a salary of £17,000 but further training would be encouraged.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B or above) Desired
A Level or equivalent AAT Level 2 (Grade Pass or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.