Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 VANTEC EUROPE LIMITED
VANTEC are hiring a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice to carry out Administrative tasks across various Departments.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
08 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, maintaining filing systems, updating information.
- Maintain good relationships and communication with external stakeholders.
- Produce correspondence and reports from written documents.
- Arrange meetings and book conference rooms.
- To administer the training systems both manually and on databases such as iTrent.
- General administrative support to colleagues and staff as and when required.
- Work on specific projects or assist in other areas of the department as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 will be achieved at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Training will be carried out at NA College on a day release basis.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once the Apprentice has completed the Apprenticeship Programme, then further training will be available if applicable.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 4 - 9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4 - 9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
N A COLLEGE TRUST
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.