The applicant will receive a very high standard of trainging within a very professional business enviroment. Excellence is always at the top of our goals with every member of the team.
Closing date: 23 Dec 2023
REIDS operate a loyalty and performance bonus scheme and benefits.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
03 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The candidate will be working alongside skilled engineers daily, helping and learning throughout the apprenticeship to become a highly skilled individual in electrical engineering.
- Working alongside qualified engineers
- Attending college 1 day week as required
- Visiting different sites across the UK, mainly in the Midlands
The training you will be getting
- The candidate will achieve Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Electrical Installation (450) (8202-30) at the end of their apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After successful completion of the advance apprenticeship, there are opportunities to further their training and qualifications within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Installation and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.