Early Years Level 2 qualification - whilst working with children aged birth to 4 years. Full training provided. Assessors attend the setting.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Review after 6 months
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Apr 2024
16 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Providing care and education for children from birth to 4 years ina nursery setting. Under supervision of others. A full job description will be provided.
- Work in partnership with other colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of each child in line with company policies and procedures.
- Use play to support children to understand and encourage healthy life choices.
- Undertake specific tasks related to the safety and hygiene of the children and the cleanliness of the setting.
Farm Friends is a children's day nursery located in a rural location near Shrewsbury. We have extensive outdoor space, including a sensory room and walks around the farm. Enhanced DBS required.
The training you will be getting
- A Level 2 Early Years Qualification
- Functional Skills if required
- Work-based learning
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
We would hope they would progress onto the Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.