Administrator Assistant Apprentice Arrhythmia Alliance
Answering front line call and transferring or taking messages when needed. Processing post. Providing administrative support to Events. Researching Defib opportunities in the community Updating Social media Website updates Attending events where required. Data input
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
27 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering front line call and transferring or taking messages when needed
- Processing post
- Providing administrative support to Events
- Researching Defib opportunities in the community
- Updating Social media
- Website updates
- Attending events where required.
- Data input
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Well presented
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good understanding of excel
- Processing registrations/payments
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Friendly and Polite
Things to consider
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Administration through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College Ltd
Victoria Fletcher 01332 345450 Victoria.Fletcher@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017