Business Administration Apprentice for Legal Firm Legal Quest Ltd
A legal firm are looking for young, enthusiastic individuals who are wishing to develop their skills and knowledge. Legal Quest will provide all the tools to develop and motivate successful candidates, with ‘hand holding’ mentoring from the management, who collectively have extensive knowledge and capabilities in many industry sectors.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
10 Dec 2017
25 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This position is a fantastic platform for any driven individual to embark on a successful future.
About the Role:
The main focus of this is role is to take charge of your own workload, prioritising cases in accordance with deadlines. You will be responsible for ensuring ALL your cases, along with all other areas of your administrative role, are kept up to date with accurate and consistent standards achieved at all times. You will be responsible for representing the company service ethics and working within our expected framework of values and behaviours.
Role: Main Responsibilities:
- Accurately acting upon specific instructions generated by the secure L.A.R.S internal operations system (full training given).
- Ensure all deadlines are met with due care to detail.
- Work closely with your other team members and build a rapport with your Team Leader.
- Using your own initiative to aid other members of your team where necessary.
- Accurate scanning and filing of documentation to the specific client file.
- Liaising with individuals from a partnering legal firm at the appropriate times.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise
- A desire to show initiative
- A great team player
- The role will suit someone with natural interpersonal skills given that this person will need to work as part of a tight knit team and will deal with a range of different customer requirements.
- The successful candidate will also require good written and organisational skills.
- In terms of specific technical skills, a willingness and aptitude to learn is the most important thing.
- Confident, outgoing and business-like, with a smart appearance and the ability to remain calm and polite under pressure, a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service is essential
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and use initiative to solve problems
- Attention to detail together with a high degree of accuracy IT literate with experience of use of both Excel and Word
- Good oral communication skills and professional presentation
- Punctual and reliable
- Mature attitude in the workplace
- Ability to work as part of a team
About the employer
- QCF Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English and ICT
Business and Administration
Y TRAIN LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Y TRAIN LTD
Chloe Munt 01253808387 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2017