Business Administration Apprenticeship TRAILERTREK LIMITED
To assist the team with building relationships with clients and other agencies. General office duties to ensure a smooth run office.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
24 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Building relationships with current clients
- Updating files
- Sending and receiving emails
- Adhoc duties
- Sending quotes via email
- Answering and directing department telephone calls
- Inputting information onto various databases
- Any other routine office duties appropriate to the position directed
- Face to face sales with customers
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Good telephone manner
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Good attention to detail
Good level of Mathematics and English at A*-C grades or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Admin through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Technical Certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Bernadette Stone 0121 643 0916 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017