Helpdesk Apprentice Boxx Communications
Excellent opportunity working for an established company based in central Milton Keynes. First line of contact for customers who have technical issues with their services, provisioning orders with a number of different suppliers & updating system with relevant information
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Aug 2017
24 Mar 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Helpdesk apprentice, working within our tech team, Daily duties will be
- Handling first line calls for customers who have issues with their services,
- Being able to identify the problem, and then talking the customer through what action they need to take.
- Provisioning orders through to completion ensuring the customers are informed at each stage and assisting with any technical issues that may arise.
- Deal with suppliers on any charge query related issues from the accounts department.
- Updating day to day spreadsheet accurately and in a timely manner
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- Ability to think quick
- Good communicator
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Milton Keynes for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017