Letting Negotiator Apprenticeship Nicelandlord Limited
Inspecting properties Completing inspection reports Assisting with checkouts at tenancy completion Communicating with contractors Dealing with ‘lets’ and identifying suitable properties Reviewing rent accounts and identifying rent arrears
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Aug 2017
23 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Nicelandlords.co.uk is one of Tyne and Wear’s fastest growing companies. We’re a
young, dynamic company. We’re approaching our seventh Birthday and in that time
the company has made a large impact in the Tyne and Wear student and
professional letting market and has plans for significant growth over the next few
years, which means there is real potential to progress your career with us. The
successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis both over the telephone and face to face;
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants;
- Administration regarding all aspects of Lettings and Tenancy, including drawing up, negotiating and interpreting tenancy agreements, making recommendations and taking action based on individual requirements;
- Coordinate contractors and relevant organisations professionally for all aspects of property management related issues;
- Marketing properties via web portals and other effective media.
- Be an effective team player, sharing information for the benefit of both the company and the individual;
- A full driving licence preferrable, but is not essential
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to dealing qoth clients on a dailey basis both over telephone and face to face
- Sale and Nagotiative skills.
- Well presented individual with acute attention to detail and proactive, logical approach to problem solving
- Must have excellent admin skills
- Excellent written and oral communication ability in English is essential.
- 5 A* - C GCSE's (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
Full and in-depth training will be given. There is no need to worry about travelling to a college as all of our Trainers will visit you at your place of employment on a monthly basis.
The Apprenticeship programme will last for 12 months and you will achieve a Level 2 Sales of Residential Property and Letting Qualification, Function Skills in Maths, English (if required). You will be based in the employer’s office so you gain 12 months’ work experience, and the opportunity for an interview for a permanent role at the end of a successful Apprenticeship.
This is an Apprenticeship and Government Funding is available for 16-24 years old. However, applicants of all ages are able to apply.
PROFOUND SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Profound Services Ltd
Sky Jackson 0191 587 4570 Sky.firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017