Customer Service Apprentice C & C Vehicle Services Ltd
C & C Vehicle Services Ltd are looking for a motivated individual to join them as a Parts Consultant Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within the automotive industry.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
22 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Business Administration Apprenticeship responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with post
- Stationery orders
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls
- Greeting and looking after visitors
- Setting and typing up documents such as letters and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date and filing
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
- Managing staff appointments and making travel arrangements.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Apprentices must be able to demonstrate both written and verbal communication skills.
- As well as a keen interest in the business field, with a willingness to learn and a can do attitude
There are no entry requirements to apply, however you will need to complete initial assessments in English, Maths and ICT.
Things to consider
About the employer
C & C Vehicle Services Ltd
- This course usually takes two years to gain an NVQ/VCQ Level 2.
- Your time will be spent in a place of employment where you will get to learn practical skills from seeing the real working environment
- Once you pass your assessments and progress through your course you will be able to start completing tasks on your own.
- To ensure you are competent in completing tasks on your own a Remit assessor will visit you periodically at the work place to complete assessment testing with you.
Training is delivered to suit the needs of every apprentice and their employer, where possible, and includes:
- On-the-job supported study
- Distance learning and self-study
Business and Administration
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Matt Nightingale 01159 759550 Matthew.Nightingale@remit.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017