Learning Coordinator - 0818 Q A
QA is looking for competitive, organised and eager-to-learn individuals to join their exciting, professional and experienced teams in Swindon. Apply now!
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Sep 2017
22 Mar 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Responsibilities of the Learning Coordinator Apprentice:
- Provide professional advice on training courses to meet customer requirements
- Research, respond to and advise on queries for all bookings
- Follow up on all client requests while keeping client informed of progress
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve enquires
- Build and maintain internal QA relationships
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service
- Carry out tasks within the agreed time-frame
- Foresee possible delays or complications and plan strategies to avoid or minimise them
- Escalate matters where appropriate but aim to develop sufficient awareness of QA , the client and the MLS role in order to work independently
- Accurately capture, record and provide relevant details
- Adhere to established QA processes as referenced in the MLS Training Guide and in line with client-specific procedures and expectations
- Adhere to established Onsite / Closed event Coordination processes as referenced in the MLS Training Guide and in line with the local client-specific procedures for event organisation
- Adhere to the agreed suite of processes and procedures which support the delivery of the assigned MLS Client
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of QA’s booking system and appropriate client-specific systems, including and regulatory or compliance requirements
- Manage incoming emails on the client-specific email account, as well as manage the associated QA mailbox
- Demonstrate efficient and effective telephony management
- Navigate QA Intranet and website with confidence and competence
Requirements and prospects
Requirements of the Learning Coordinator Apprentice:
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook (2007 and above).
- Experience in a customer service environment, ideally in the financial services sector.
- Administration of projects, accounts or events
- Must have experience of working in a predominantly unsupervised environment, where the individual can confidently take ownership of activity and integrate effectively with an established, client team.
- Customer service and effective communication
- Team working and building relationships
- In-house systems knowledge
- Knowledge of QA processes
- Accuracy and data integrity
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
- Results focused – dynamic, decision-making, efficient and effective
- Ability to work independently and effectively, under pressure and to deadlines
- Task ownership
- Product knowledge
- Planning and organisation
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Drive and determination
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive
- Commercial awareness
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
About the employer
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship provider. QA works with customers to transform business performance by developing the knowledge, skills and attitude of their people. From individual places on the most comprehensive range of technical, business applications, project and service management, leadership, management and business skills courses, to eLearning, Virtual Learning, bespoke learning programmes and an industry-leading Managed Learning Service. QA is dedicated to meeting the extensive learning and development needs of organisations nationwide and across the world.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Part 1 – Level 3 apprenticeship: 13-15 months
Part 2 – Level 4 apprenticeship: 18 – 24 months with the opportunity to step after 13-15 months if continuing study isn’t right for you)
Our Advanced to Higher apprenticeship programme in England lasts approximately 3 years, during which you’ll gain Level 3 and 4 qualifications – but if it’s not right for you, you can step off the programme after a year and still get a Level 3 qualification
Business and Professional Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017