Business Administrator - Apprentice. Blok & Mesh (Uk) Ltd
Blok N Mesh UK Ltd pride themselves on quick and accurate response to all customers across the UK. You will be working within their head office based in Knowsley. There are possibilities of permanent employment should you be the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
16 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Supporting a team with general administration and reception duties.
- Ensuring the office is ran efficiently Excellent written and communication skills.
- Scanning various documents into their computer systems.
- Answering the telephone.
- Database entry used to inputting and Microsoft packages.
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls to work colleagues and clients.
- Post, filing and copying, faxing and scanning.
- Follow up calls.
- Working as part of a team.
- A driving licence would be helpful as runs to bank and post office are required however this is not essential.
This vacancy will close as soon as the right candidate applies and will be chosen by the employer
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent database skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages would be an advantage
- Great communication skills
- Some experience of office work and answering calls
- Time keeping
- Able to carry out tasks when required
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Use of a diplomatic approach
- Driving licence required as you have postal duties
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding the clients needs and requirements
- Listening skills
- Smart and professional manner
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Some knowledge of business admin role
- Enjoys a challenge
- Problem solver
- Able to cope with day to day activities
- 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent desirable but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Training will be provided by both the employer and also Interserve.
It is work based learning and you will be completing your Intermediate Level 2 certificate in business administration which includes:
- A technical certificate in Business Administration
- Functional skills if required.
All training will be delivered within the workplace.
Business and Administration
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017