Apprentice Planning Assistant Momentum Services Ltd
This is an opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to be trained on basic front desk tasks (Allocation of crew, check in and checkout, updating of the crew list, and monitoring train delays). You will work for Momentum, in London, undertaking a Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
14 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The key tasks will include:
· Front desk shift work
· Crew allocation to trains and optimisation of working positions
· Update of computer systems
· Dispatch of crews
· Control of on board equipment’s
· Accurate reporting of crew positions
· Accurate and consistent reporting of attendance issues.Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
Requirements and prospects
The skills that are essential for the role include:
- Computer literacy and ability to work efficiently with numbers.
- Ability to solve daily tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well in a team or on own initiative.
- Can communicate with people at all levels.
- It is desired that applicants wishing to apply speak fluent English and French/Dutch.
The personal qualities that are essential for the role:
- Ability to maintain self-control, patience and determination in a highly pressurised environment and unexpected situations.
- Flexibility to work under changing shifts (to be able to cover holidays and absence at short notice).
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal customer in a fair and ethical manner.
- Logical approach to challenges
- Extremely organised and respectful of deadlines
- Take ownership of actions and situations
- Adhere to new procedures
- Keep confidential information.
- Fluency in English, French.
There are no essential qualifications for the role but Maths and English GCSEs at grades C or above, or equivalent are desired.
Before being signed up as an apprentice you will undergo mandatory Maths, English and ICT assessments.
Things to consider
About the employer
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths, English, and ICT (exempt if already have GCSE equivalent C+ grade)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
SUSSEX DOWNS COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sussex Downs College
Katie Parris 030 300 39871
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017