Apprentice Website and Application Developer Creative Engine Ltd
We are looking for an Apprentice Website and Application Developer Operations Analyst to work in our service team. Are you eager to learn and be able to use your own initiative? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: today
£150.00 - £250.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
14 Mar 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
• Develop the skills to work within a team of developers to support production of websites, software applications and mobile apps for external customers.
• Ability to work in an agile software development environment where you will work alongside our graphic design, project management and quality assurance teams.
• Ability to learn new skills and knowledge independently using support from the lead programmer.
• Develop your skill levels for web building and application development and report to your line manager with any problems or enquiries
Requirements and prospects
• Interest and experience in using Microsoft Windows computers, Smartphones and Tablets.
• Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Passion for programming in a creative environment
• Team Player
• Creative Flair/ design spark
• Willing to learn
• Reliable and honest
• Friendly and approachable manner
• Positive Attitude towards work
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Guildford for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Centre.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today