Business Admin Apprentice- Level 2 - Mortgage Broker Admin Assistant BROOK FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
Brook Financial Services Ltd are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Business Admin Apprentice to join their successful Mortgage Broker business, based in their office at Barugh Green, Barnsley.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Sep 2017
09 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Assist the administration team with:
- Post received/dispatched
- Photocopying/scanning documents
- Delivering an excellent service to external clients-written and by telephone
- Delivering an excellent service to internal clients (mortgage/protection advisers)
- Maintaining accurate records in respect of actions taken, to ensure that the process is efficient
- Carry out any other duties requested by line manager to assist with general office duties and to develop the apprentice to their full potential
Apprentices must show commitment to the following:
- To achieve apprentice framework (Key Skills, NVQ and Technical Certificate) within the specified time frame
- Attend the apprenticeship induction programme
- Attend all of the training sessions for the programme whenever necessary
- Undertake any other required development work as part of the apprenticeship programme as requested
Requirements and prospects
- Effectively use interpersonal and communication skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Show enthusiasm for any task given and dedication to produce a great result
- Effectively use organisation and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Good IT skills
- Be reliable and supportive to other departments within the business
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a laptop and a variety of computer software, phone, fax,scanner, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Maintain an established work schedule
- Be punctual and hard working
- Understand the Data Protection Act (relevant to job role)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Multi tasker, polite, able to follow instructions but also show initiative.
- Excellent time keeping
- GCSE's A* -C in GCSE Maths, English (or equivalent)
- ICT Qualification or Relevant Office based work experience
Things to consider
About the employer
Delivery to be completed onsite by Assessor to complete an intermediate technical certificate in Business Admin
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barnsley College
Rachelle Schofield 01226 216 166 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017