Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship E THATCHER T/A EBB LIMITED
This is a fantastic exciting opportunity to work for a well-establish Hairdressing Salon in the South West. The employer is looking for a unique individual to join the business. The opportunities of working within this salon are endless.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2017
07 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice your duties will include meeting clients, answering the phone, making bookings, helping colleagues with clients, cleaning and making refreshments. As you progress you will become involved in styling, colouring and cutting.
You will receive a full induction in the salon with ongoing support as well as having 1-2-1 two weekly visits.
You will be assisting stylists in ensuring that all clients are given the highest levels of customer service with special attention to comfort and friendliness. You will also generate and promote a professional working atmosphere and assist stylists in advising clients in all aspects of services available, including advising clients of all products, tools and equipment available for retail purchase
By assisting the salon manager and the stylists, you will gain the necessary knowledge and experience to help you to progress in this exciting career.
You will be supervised by a fully qualified member of staff throughout your training.
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will have fantastic communication skills and be able to work well in a team.
- They will need to have a passion for hairdressing to succeed in this exciting position, with a focused approach on all the duties that you carry out.
- Good timekeeping and attendance are also very important for this role.
- You will need to be self-motivated.
- Kind and polite.
The successful apprentices will need to be familiar with current trends within the hairdressing and fashion industry. You will need to be highly motivated and enthusiastic about hairdressing with a friendly personality to interact efficiently with customers and colleagues.
You will need to have basic ICT Skills.
The employer would like the apprentice to have a good Level of Mathematics and English. C grades and above or equivalent would be desirable but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills English Level 1 or 2 (If required)
- Functional Skills Mathematics Level 1 or 2 (If required)
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Alberto Pitocco 01392 346495
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2017