Customer Service/ Reception Apprenticeship Harbron Recruit Limited
This is an ideal opportunity for a person who would like to become a Customer Service Apprentice for a Construction Recruitment firm in the South West. You will be able to develop and learn many new skills throughout your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Sep 2017
06 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn all aspects of an administrative role.You will be fully supported throughout your Apprenticeship.
As an apprentice your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Booking meetings in various locations
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Prepare letters and documents
- Deal with general queries/enquiries from the public and customers
- Input data on to Harbron data base
- Inputting date onto Excel and Word
- Order and monitor the levels of stationery for the organisation on a monthly
You will be fully supported throughout your Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fantastic customer service skills (oral)
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Self motivated
- An interest in sales
- Being willing to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Career minded
- Good organisation skills
Due to the nature of the role a good level of Maths and English is vital. A good level of ICT would be desirable.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Employment Rights and Responsiblities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- English and Mathematics Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 (if required)
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017