Social Media Apprentice Acrylic Creative Ltd
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice with Acrylic Creative.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017
£8,000.00 - £10,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
27 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
One of the core services on offer at Acrylic is social media management, in basic terms, this means that we look after social media portals for our customers.
We work with SME's who can find managing social media difficult as they either don’t have the time or the resources in-house to come up with regular posts and worthwhile campaigns.
This is where you come in….
The chosen apprentice would conduct market research for each of our clients and come up with suggestions and a plan of action for the coming week’s activity.
We also offer Email marketing as a service, therefore suggestions on subject matters for this would also be most welcome.
Requirements and prospects
- Interest in graphic design
- Interest in creative writing
- Keen eye for detail
- An interest in customer service
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Suggest new ideas
We are now looking to recruit our first ever apprentice and inject some youth and enthusiasm into the team!
- Keen for a career in marketing
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Be willing and capable to contribute to team meetings
- Have a basic understanding of online media portals such as Facebook, Twitter etc …
- Ideally be able to drive due to office locality
- Be confident enough to suggest ideas to the team and further down the line our clients
- Able to think outside the box and get to grips with what we as a company want to achieve
- As above but also be able to get to grips with what each of our clients are aiming to achieve
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
Acrylic Creative Ltd
Additional location information
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive 8 weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017