Apprentice Sales Advisor Stage Systems
Stage Systems are looking for an apprentice based in the Loughborough office that will support the annual contact of customers and work in a go-getting team.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
24 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The apprentices objectives & aims are as follows:
- Adopt a client focused approach delivering customer satisfaction (internal & external) through the timely communication with customers, delivery of accurate quotations, excellent customer service and relationship management to existing and new customers.
- Supporting annual contact of customers, discussing our service, use of equipment, introducing other products and any future additions or requirements, with a view to providing a high level of service and order generation.
- Ownership for dealing with and resolving on a timely basis all customer non-conformances.
The apprentices responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of customer quotations with input from other business areas as required, within 24 hours where possible.
- Work as part of the Sales Team to achieve monthly,quarterly and annual sales order targets.
- Maintain productivity targets (outgoing calls, emails, quotation levels etc).
- Process own orders fully and efficiently in line with internal processes and support from the Sales Administrator.
- Speedily resolve any customer issues or grievances to the customers satisfaction, always putting the customer at the centre of focus.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and be aware of general market activity.
- Ensure all relevant administration (pertaining to your activities or customers) is completed and the CRM system (pertaining to your activities or customers) is kept up to date and accurate.
- Be prepared to represent the company at exhibitions, which may require overnight stay.
Requirements and prospects
- PC literate with excellent numerical skills.
- Can demonstrate appropriate written communication.
- Can demonstrate pride and quality in your work, identifying and resolving potential problems immediately to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Self-motivating and plans own time and workload to get the job done to required deadlines.
- Can demonstrate teamwork and willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- GCSE A- C in Maths & English desired but not essential (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 Sales and Telesales Intermediate Apprenticeship:
- Level 2 Diploma
- Functional Skills in Maths and English if applicable, delivered weekly at Loughborough College
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- If Functional skills are required they will be delivered on a weekly basis at Loughborough College
Sales and Telesales
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Jill Fox 01509 515461 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017