Hospitality Apprentice Andiamo
New opportunity for a Hospitality Apprenticeship within a local Italian Restaurant.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
24 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Andiamo are passionate about their customers dining experience and passionate about having the right staff to do the job, as part of a small but extremely hard working and friendly team, our Hospitality partners will be tasked with being one of the first friendly faces our customers will see.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and taking and managing bookings
- Welcoming customers with a smile ... then determining their dining interests and needs.
- Presenting and explaining the menu; answering questions.
- Serving wines, hot and cold drinks
- Bar duties
- Working with our Kitchen team to deliver orders to kitchen staff and returning orders to customers in a professional manner
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organisation standards and sanitation regulations.
- Presenting the bill and taking payments
- Clearing and cleaning tables ready for following table service
- Cleaning of the restaurant, changing table cloths and cleaning the bar area.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to engage with the customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Able to develop good relationships with returning customers
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Basic Safety
- Action Oriented
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Willing to learn
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Clean and tidy appearance.
We would prefer Maths/English GCSE A-C but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Services
- Level 2 certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services)
- Employee Rights and responsibilities
- English/Maths Functional Skills if no exemptions apply
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
01204 482032 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017