Business Administration Apprentice Unisurge International Ltd
To provide a professional, efficient and welcoming experience, ensuring exceptional customer focused standards are delivered at all times. To provide efficient and accurate administration support and respond to product or service enquiries.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Aug 2017
17 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Deal with all telephone enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Process orders received either verbally, electronically or via fax.
- Print delivery notes for daily or advance orders.
- Liaise with Contracts, Production and Warehouse staff to ensure all orders that are manufactured and delivered meet customers' requirements, advising Customer Services Manager of any conflicts/issues.
- Ensure back orders are dealt with promptly.
- Assist with queries from Accounts department.
- Contact point for external carriers regarding shipment information.
- Coordinate slow moving stock.
- Liaise with external sales team.
- Raise paperwork for any complaints or returns in conjunction with the QC Manager.
- To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed, and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail to ensure that practices are continuously updated and operating in the most efficient manner.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative when required, with a flexible and willing attitude at all times.
- Organisational skills should be strong with an ability to plan ahead.
- Strong IT skills.
- Calm, confident communicator and a good team player.
- Must be methodical, organised and show attention to detail.
- Well presented.
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills, with GCSE passes in English and Maths C or above (or equivalent qualifications).
Things to consider
About the employer
You will achieve an Apprenticeship in Business Administration
This will include:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths, English and ICT (if required).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Business and Administration
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Camilla Goding 01223 226322
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2017