Receptionist/ Administration Apprentice BUILDING CAREERS UK LIMITED
Building Careers UK are looking for a dynamic individual to work as a Receptionist / Administration Apprentice in their stylish, modern office in Salford Quays.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
22 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Below is a brief outline of the role and your responsibilities. This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to support all members of the Building Careers UK team, as such your role may change from time to time and you may be required to take on additional duties.
- Answering the mainline phone, divert the calls, transfer or record messages and deliver messages accordingly
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Monitor the meeting room bookings and check the board room is clean for meetings
- Monitor the meeting room diary with updates and bookings and advise all staff accordingly
- Monitor the Car Diary with updates and bookings and advise all staff accordingly
- Ensure there is enough Candidate application forms and interview prompt sheets on front desk
- Scan in all compliance identification form candidates and inform the consultant and attach to the eclipse file
- Posting of mailers and any post
- Control and responsibility of the franking machine or stamps
- Go through web boards and identify potential Construction Jobs and circulate across the office
- Putting Invoices in Order (Skelmersdale only)
- Putting Invoices in Envelopes, Franking and leave for postman
- Order any stationary required for both offices for next week
- Printing of Month Plans at the end of the Period Week 4 and binding for each consultant
- Update undeliverable emails, as per instructions from consultant
- Format CV’s in the BCUK format and attach to Eclipse
- KPI’s for Tammy searching starters / interviews as per template
- Searches every day for all new starters from Eclipse
- Input on Compliance Spreadsheet the starter, their consultant and job title
- Support consultants by adding Compliance to the system……. Application Form / ID / CSCS / Certificates / Reference, then informing Nicki/Amy H and consultant
- Search for any construction related networking events in Liverpool and Manchester on a regular basis and pass over to appropriate candidates
- Keep office, reception area, kitchen and meeting room clean and tidy
- Ensure the office is well stocked for paper, stationery and kitchen supplies
- Offer consultants and visitors drinks/coffee/tea if required
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communicator
5 GCSE's A*-C Grade including English and Math's
Things to consider
About the employer
Business and Administration
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Christal Wagstaffe 0161 631 5275 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017