Marketing Agent Apprenticeship CHOICE FUTURE PLANNING LTD
Choice Future Planning is a rapidly growing business who specialise in the over 50’s market. Since its inception in 2014, it has increased its headcount by 400%, secured exclusive key account status with a market leading product provider and driven national sales far beyond business plan forecasts.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Aug 2017
10 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Marketing Agent role entails outbound calling and building relationships in a B2C environment, generating quality sales lead opportunities for Client Relationship Managers to follow up and sell to.
1. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
2. Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
3. Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
4. Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
Requirements and prospects
- An interest in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and determinatio
- The ability to cope with rejection
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Competitive drive
5 A*-C including Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
CHOICE FUTURE PLANNING LTD
Full and in-depth training will be given. There is no need to worry about travelling to a college as all of our Trainers will visit you at your place of employment on a monthly basis.
- Level 2 qualification in Sales and Telesales
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Sales and Telesales
PROFOUND SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Profound Services Ltd
Sky Jackson 0191 587 4570 Sky.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017