Business Administration Apprentice Walton Robinson Ltd
We are working with a client based in the heart of Newcastle City Centre. Specialising in Sales, Lettings and Student accommodation. The company are searching for a candidate with good communication skills and is proactively looking for a long term career. Apply now!
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
14 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Front of house cover for telephones, walk ins, rent payments.
- Book in checkout appointments 4 weeks in advance of checkout.
- Set up checkout folder in property folders.
- Check safe for key deposits and add any money to the dilapidation account so it can be allocated to T/LL at point of return.
- Contractors chased for any outstanding invoices.
- Manual contractor invoices processed and completed on Gemini.
- Prepare dilapidation form, including tenant responsible invoices, dates of last decoration/replacement goods and contractor invoices (leaving splits for clerk to enter).
- Arrange for new keys to be cut/ordered as necessary.
- Prepare move in file for that days move ins (letter, inventory, keys, CP12, notes for file re overdue maintenance/decoration).
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills, face-to-face and via telephone
- Team work
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Well presented
- Good customer service skills
- Willing to learn and develop
GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
- The successful candidate will study an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
- Training is predominantly work based and you will be visited by your tutor on a monthly basis in the workplace.
- Off the job training will be delivered at ITEC North East (Gateshead)
- Qualifications to be obtained: Level 2 NVQ Diploma Business Administration, Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, and Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
Business and Administration
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC North East Ltd
Louise Clark 01325 320052 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017