Apprentice Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist Fenice Media Ltd
Working alongside a vibrant and driven team, you will play an integral part of developing and managing the Social Media Strategy. As well as finding new markets you will be given the opportunity to explore how you, personally, can drive the business forward.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
£12,000.00 - £16,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
09 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Communicating information using social media channels.
- Using digital and social media in marketing campaigns.
- Analysing and reporting data.
- Using a range of IT technologies to bring people together (video conferencing, online forums, social media sites, blogs, etc.).
- Site auditing.
- Keyword research.
- Website optimisation.
- Monitoring and review analytical stats.
- Link building techniques.
- Supporting copywriters on content, social and outreach.
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will be a logical thinker, able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a time-efficient matter.
- They should be a polite, presentable individual, with a dynamic, go-getting attitude towards work.
- They should have ability to work well individually or as a team.
- They should be a punctual individual, with the ability to meet deadlines, and administration skills should be of the highest standard.
- In summary we are looking for a vibrant individual who has the people skills to interact with our customer and their users; who has the technical skills to be able to complete support requests; who has enough initiative to be able to source the knowledge to complete support requests in the event of experiencing an unfamiliar event and who knows when to be flexible in order assist the continued function of our customers business interests.
Our client is looking to interview candidates that can exhibit the following:
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies.
- Maintain focus under high pressure situations.
- Have high quality inter-personal skills.
- Have sensitivity to the different levels of expertise amongst client users.
- Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware and social media.
- A desire to work in the fast paced environment of media publishing.
- Great communication skills.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Know about SEO is essential.
- Understand how to maximise SEO for business needs.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Fenice Media Ltd
As well as receiving exceptional in house training you will also receive industry leading training from New Horizons. You will be working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media and Digital Marketing.
This will involve the following:
- Principles of Social Media within A Business.
- Principles of Keywords Optimisation.
- Social Networking Management of Business.
- Using Collaborative Technologies.
- CIW Internet Business Foundations.
- CIW Site Development Foundations.
- You will also work towards any Functional Skills required.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
HIGHBURY COLLEGE PORTSMOUTH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New Horizons (Uk) Ltd
jennifer thomas 0121 796 0561 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017