Peugeot Apprentice Customer Service Advisor Peugeot Motor Company Plc
Peugeot Customer Service Advisor
Closing date: 23 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
06 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Service Customer Advisors is a very important role with a dealership, they are generally the first person a customer meets when visiting the dealership. Even though you do not work directly on vehicles, you need a very good knowledge of them. They must be able to understand basic mechanical operation along with the ability to understand basic diagnostics.
2 year programme – based on timely completion
- Level 2 - NVQ, Technical Certificate during the 15 month programme
- Functional Skills in the first 6 months
- Level 3 – NVQ & Technical Certificate, 12 months duration.
- 8-10 week assessor / trainer visit cycle.
- The Academy SCA Development plan linked to the apprentices qualifications.
- They would attend as a delegate on The Academy courses (these courses can be booked by you or the visiting
- Assessor to ensure the development plan is be progressed. This would also mean that they would become Peugeot or Citroen Qualified SCA at the end of their Apprenticeship.
- Onsite Training / Mentoring per visit, covering all aspects of the Customer Handling Process.
- Assessments set per visit to be completed by the Apprentice by next visit or sent via email to the assessor.
- Assessor Observations per visit.
- Progress & welfare reviews per visit.
Dealing with Customers is a very skilled role, you will be training and mentored during the apprenticeship, learning new skills, covering Health & Safety, Brand & Market Awareness, Vehicle Handover, Payment Processing, Meeting & Greeting Customer, Problem Solving, Products and Servicing and Communications Skills.
Requirements and prospects
To be successful as a Service Advisor you need to be very well organised and be able to cope with a large amount of detailed information. You will need excellent communication skills and have the ability to pass on information in a detailed manner to customers and your colleagues. It is important to be comfortable with the use of information technology because that is where customer details are stored, along with the workshop management system. And although you will not work directly on vehicles, you will need to understand basic mechanical and electrical principals to play your part in the efficient repair and service of the customer’s vehicles.
• Good communication skills
• Hard working
England, Wales and Northern Ireland: 3 GCSEs or equivalent at A-C, in Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
Training delivered is a blend of both on the job training and off the job training. You will be visited by one of the Apprenticeship Programme assessors for the Parts Operations during the Foundation and upon completion you will progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship Frameworks. You will be expected to complete eLearning Modules and written assignments along your learning journey, as well as attend our Virtual Classroom Lessons.
Peugeot Citroen Apprenticeships
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Citroen Uk Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2017