Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice Farley Solicitors
You will work within our Litigation, Wills & Probate and Conveyancing departments. You will interact with a variety of people in the office, including solicitors, secretaries and clients.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
01 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Daily duties include:
- Providing administrative support to the Partner, solicitors and secretaries
- Ensuring all case filing it organised and up to date
- Covering reception when needed, promptly and professionally directing calls from the switchboard to the appropriate individual
- Ensuring all outgoing mail is postmarked and delivered on time
- Maintaining stationary and equipment stock levels
- Photocopying and printing various documents
Requirements and prospects
- Efficient and organised
- Good word processing skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Ability to multitask, work under time pressures and work as both part of a team and independently
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Minimum C/4 in GCSE English & mathematics or equivalent
- Opportunities to progress within the firm
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
About the employer
As one of the leading firms in the North West, Farleys Solicitors LLP is recognised both regionally and nationally for our dedication to the outstanding provision of legal services – we pride ourselves on combining legal expertise with a down to earth approach, resulting in cost effective solutions to virtually any legal issue.
Originally established in Blackburn in 1958, we now have six offices across the North West, and an excellent reputation in providing specialist legal advice to both individual and commercial clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
The Apprenticeship Team 01254292500 Apprenticeships@blackburn.ac.uk
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths & English (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.