Business Administration Clerical Assistant/Receptionist Level 3 Atlas Community Primary School
The main purpose of the job is to provide routine general clerical and administrative support to the school.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
30 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide routine clerical support including but not limited to, typing, emailing etc
- Undertake routine administrative duties as directed
- Undertake the distribution of messages received
- Create new staff badges
- Support the administration team with basic data inputting eg behavior, incident slips, late marks etc
- Undertake hospitality as and when required including setting up meeting rooms, organising refreshments etc
- Operate relevant equipment/ICT packages/information systems (eg Microsoft Office, SIMS, e-mail, internet etc)
- Provide advice and guidance to staff, pupils, parents/carers and others
- Assist parents with payment systems etc
- Be aware of and comply with the school and Trust policies relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection
- Be aware of and support difference and ensure all pupils have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
- Contribute to the development of a positive inclusive ethos
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other professionals to support the achievement and progress of pupils including but not limited to: internal at all levels, parents/carers, governors, local authority, contractors, external agencies
Requirements and prospects
No specific skills are required, full training will be provided.
Outgoing, enthusiastic and have good communication skills
GCSE or equivalent 9-4/A-C in maths and English is desirable but not necessary
You may be considered for a full time role on timely completion of your apprenticeship
Things to consider
- You should make sure you are able to travel to the company and college before you apply for this vacancy. Make sure your travel costs are realistic for your apprentice salary
About the employer
Atlas Primary School provide a learning environment that opens up the world and challenges children beyond their thinking.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Chloe Whelan 01274 728316 C.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidates will automatically be enrolled onto the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard which will typically last 18-24 months
- The programme focuses on candidates learning the relevant skills, knowledge and behaviours associated with administration and customer service
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.