Business Administration Apprentice Stoke High School
The role of a Business Administration Apprentice is to support the office function of a School of a Business. This will include supporting various office functions including answering phones, completing administration functions, work on a computer, encouraging efficiencies, provide support for various members of staff.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
29 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Our Apprenticeship programme will teach many different skills, which will allow you to work in different fields within the business industry.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Supporting various office functions, including answering phones, completing administration functions, and work on a computer
- Encouraging efficiencies
- Work under the direction of the line manager, class teachers, and other staff to support administrative functions
- Study relevant qualifications while you earn
- Filing documents, both paper and electronic, and tidying computer documents in SharePoint or any online storage website
- Manage day-to-day tasks individually
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience of working within a business environment (desired)
- Good computer skills
- Enthusiastic and have an interest in working within a School or business environment
- A team player reliable, committed and punctual attitude
- Confidence in your own ability to want to learn and develop
- Professional, organised and attention to detail
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths for the Level 3.
Full time employment.
Things to consider
A career pathway within Business Administration and working in an office based environment across a range of departments.
All Apprenticeships require an Enhanced DBS check before the commencement of the role.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Stoke High School
Ormiston Academy strives to enable all of its students ‘to be the very best they can be’. We are a traditional Academy where old fashioned values of discipline, courtesy and good manners underpin our drive for academic and personal success for every child. We aim to help them achieve the very best results academically and prepare them for the world of work.
The world is rapidly changing but will remain one which will reward hard work, endeavour and determination. Whilst not on the curriculum, all of those involved with the academy strive hard to ensure all students leave the academy as future contributors to society.
I am immensely proud to work with so many supportive governors, talented staff and delightful young people. It is a privilege to be the Principal of Stoke High School – Ormiston Academy.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Anthony Lowe 07881922192 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in ICT – Level 2 (if GCSE A*-C if not already achieved)
- Functional Skills maths Level 2 (if GCSE A*-C if not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English Level 2 (if GCSE A*-C if not already achieved)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.