Ford Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship John R Ford & Sons Ltd
Working in a service department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas, including improving customer relations, and monitoring and dealing with customer problems.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2023
29 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working in an exciting and busy environment, the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department. An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations. The Apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
- The Apprentice will be supporting multi-franchise teams
Requirements and prospects
- Full training will be provided, no skills required.
- A keen interest in the car industry with good communication skills both verbal and written
- The employer is looking for an enthusiastic learner that must be hard working and motivated to learn new skills
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (A*-C/9-4 in English and maths required)
- A full time career within the automotive industry, with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
Our purpose designed site, conveniently located next to the train station, can deal with all of your motoring requirements. Our showroom displays many of the new Ford models including the acclaimed Award winning Mondeo, the all new Focus and the best in class Fiesta, to name but a few. With over 30 cars on display and a group stock of over 100, we also have access to 1000's of late used Ford's and other makes. Our workshop facility boasts up to the minute diagnostic technology and we have over 100 years of hands on experience. All of our technicians our trained by Ford Motor Company to the highest level. We specialise in air conditioning, service and repairs and we have a well stocked Ford Parts department.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Jamie Rogan 01923 216165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2).
Apprentices will be working, and will be trained, within the dealership and a skills coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised apprenticeship standard qualification
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (If required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.