Reception/Administration Apprentice KEW Law
Based in the heart of Wickford. A fantastic opportunity has become available to join the team at Kew Law, working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
29 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The position will include tasks such as:
- The successful candidate will need to be confident speaking to clients via telephone and face to face
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Generates and processes new lead enquiries as necessary via telephone and face to face
- Answers telephone calls and follows up customer enquiries
- Updates all contact information for client via Word
- Processing and creating files
- Arranges appointments with clients and the team
- Taking messages and providing updates to clients and agents
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of sales styles and techniques
The successful candidate will be office based; it is therefore essential that the applicant is:
- Willing to learn
- Well-spoken with a smart appearance
- Friendly mannerism
Good levels of maths and English.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About the employer
One of our ten branches across Essex, Kew Law Wickford provide the local community with an expert legal service, combined with a personal approach. Ideally situated in the centre of Wickford, the branch is perfectly placed for residents across the vicinity of South Essex and Greater London.
Our team of solicitors can provide home visits to the elderly or those with limited mobility who may be unable to visit our offices.
At Kew Law Wickford we specialise in:
- Residential Conveyancing – including sales, purchases, re-mortgaging and transfer of equity
- Commercial Conveyancing – including commercial sales and purchases
- Family and Divorce Law – including legal separations and fixed fee divorces
- Lasting Power of Attorney – plus enduring, joint, specific and general power of attorney
- Disputes and Litigation – including employment, contractual and property issues
- Wills – including will writing, trusts and asset protection
- Probate – including grants of probate, intestacy and inheritance tax advice
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.