Business Administration Apprenticeship FLEETLINE COACHWORKS LIMITED
Working in an office, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems and fundamental vehicle knowledge.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment with the main duties involving the following tasks:
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
- General typing and administrative tasks
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems
- Receive guests and visitors, and co-ordinating meeting requirements
- Ensure Work Based Evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete
- Able to solve problems that arise
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Contribute to community day projects
Requirements and prospects
Good communication skills will be required and a keen interest in the industry, computer literate and a good telephone manner.
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent A-C/7-4 in English and maths preferable.
A full time career within the industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
Fleetline Coachworks is proud to offer a complete range of bodywork repair services to motorists, fleet customers and the corporate sector. Our state of the art body shop in South East London allows us to perform bodywork repairs from simple paintless dent removal through to major structural repairs and everything in between...
We were voted Business of the year at the prestigious Croydon Business Excellence Awards 2019, and now have been voted Best Large Bodyshop in the UK 2018 by Bodyshop Magazine!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Jose Faria 01923 216 165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and a Skills Coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Functional Skills in English and maths (If required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.