Teaching Assistant Apprentice - Rainbow Education Multi Academy Trust Shoreside County Primary School
Working in a primary school coaching children aged 4 - 11 years old. As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
24 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Working within a Primary School full-time as a Teaching Assistant, your duties will include:
- Supporting pupils with their numeracy
- Supporting pupils with their literacy
- Supporting pupils with their ICT skills
- Being involved in displays and preparing resources
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Understanding the Safeguarding and Behaviour Policy
- Working with children aged 4 - 11 years
- Supporting a teacher in various roles within the classroom
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst working in schools
- Running a breakfast club, lunch time club & after school clubs on occasional days
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills relevant to both children and adults
- Competent skills in numeracy, literacy and ICT
- Ability to self-manage and organise own time
- Pro-active willingness to work
- Innovative individual
- Always ensuring the children within school are put first
- Smart appearance
- Professional attitude
- Ambitious - hard working
- Desire to be a positive role model to young people
- Level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 9-4/A*-C GCSE Grades in maths and English or equivalent
- This role could lead on to further employment after qualification has been completed
About the employer
Welcome to Shoreside Primary School.
We are extremely proud of all that goes on here. The children are extremely important to us and central to everything we do. We love to watch how the children grow into resilient, capable young people ready for the next stage of their lives.
We promote lifelong learning and strive to give children a wide range of opportunities. We are very keen that parents are partners and enjoy working with you to develop our children.
We live through our values; Endurance, Wisdom, Trust, Excellence and Friendship.
Our vision ‘To ensure that EACH AND EVERY CHILD, no matter their background or circumstance, reaches their potential and leaves us ready for the next stage of life.’ encapsulates everything we do.
We are part of Rainbow Education Multi Academy Trust, which is a family of 6 schools across the North West.
We offer spaces for children aged 2-11 years old. In our Nursery provision, we offer 15 hours (universal offer) and 30 hours (funded offer) for eligible 3 and 4-year-olds. We have a busy Breakfast Club and offer a wide range of After School Clubs.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 email@example.com
- Teaching Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.