Legal Administration Apprentice Legal Comforts Associates Limited
To give full administrative support and assistance to the owner Solicitor. Working with a portfolio of both domestic and commercial clients.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
22 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Support the owner Solicitor to include the following day to day duties:
- Draft and sending emails
- Answering the telephones
- Legal research using the Internet and relevant books
- Writing legal advice in different forms
- Filling out relevant forms of application
- Studying case files
- Attending hearings/conferences/meetings
- Making notes at all of the above
- Writing attendance notes and Time Recording
- Drafting formal letters
- Observing proceeding and taking effective part in the discussion
- Photocopying, printing and faxing documents
- Chasing task details, investigating as files with fine tooth comb
- Look after PI issues and road traffic accident cases
- Assisting other colleagues at work
- Reading big files and making notes of the investigation
- Banking money
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication (telephone/face to face/email)
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office
- Confident personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good listener
- An interest in the legal sector would be beneficial
- GCSE's Grade A*-C/9-4 in mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- A permanent position will be made available to the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Candidate must live within a reasonable travelling distance of the workplace
About the employer
Legal Comforts is a firm of solicitors based in Colchester who have positive attitudes and are professionally experienced. We offer expertise, understanding and knowledge. We are based in Colchester town centre. We specialise in Civil, Commercial, Employment, Compromise Agreement and Family litigation. We provide legal services and litigation support to individuals and corporate clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 andrea@thelightBulb.net
- TheLightBulb will provide Level 3 Business Administration Standard, which will include 4 remote workshops via Zoom.
- 20% off the job training will be included.
- In house training to support specifics of the role.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.