Ford Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship - Allen Ford Allen Ford
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
22 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload the apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing, and receiving stock
- Processing payments
- Following company procedures
- Identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders
The Parts Advisor Apprentice will be working with both customers and workshop staff, over the phone and face to face, using computerised stock management systems and parts identification programme ECAT. A Parts Advisor Apprentice will support the dealership, improve sales, and provide excellent customer service.
Requirements and prospects
- No skills required as full training will be provided
- A keen interest in the vehicle industry with good communication skills both written and verbal
- The Apprentice must be hard working and motivated
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. The opportunities are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within specific interests they may have such as progressing through the dealership
About the employer
Ford Retail is the largest Ford dealer group in the UK and 100% owned by Ford Motor Company. We supply over 85,000 new and used vehicles per year through our dealer network and offer competitive quotes for cars and commercial vehicles on contract hire, finance and outright purchase.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Lucy-Anne Walker 01923 216 165 email@example.com
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and a skills coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Functional Skills (English and maths) if required
- Industry recognised L2 Customer Service qualification
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.