L2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Hair Scene
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Intermediate Apprentice in Hairdressing.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Nov 2022
17 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Cleaning the salon
- Work areas and equipment
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- The successful candidate must be hard-working
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the Salon
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto an advanced apprenticeship.
About the employer
At Hair Scene we ensure all our clients are given a complimentary consultation to create the perfect look for you, using the most luxurious hair care range.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
0115 969 1650
- Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Academy
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.