Apprentice Engineer Mechanical / Assembler/ Vehicle Technician Gowrings Mobility Group Ltd
Gowrings Mobility Group Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Apprentice Vehicle Technician. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
17 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Brief overview of responsibilities and process:
- Observe all relevant Health & Safety procedures
- Removal and refitting of external and internal parts / components
- Fitting of hydraulic equipment
- Trim and finish carpet & vinyl components fixing with adhesives
- Fitting and wiring of electrical equipment (winches, sensors)
- Modification of trim-related sub-assemblies re head linings
- Modification & fitment of fuel, exhaust, brake pipe systems
- Welding MIG process (occasional)
- Under seal spraying
- Efficient working to achieve and improve process time
- Housekeeping of work area
- Safe use and general maintenance of power tools and equipment
- Other associated work as required
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Confident using tools
- Team player
- Eager to learn
Ideally GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Gowrings are keen to progress their apprentices.
Things to consider
Please ensure you can travel to the location (Thatcham) for a 07:00 start.
About the employer
The UK’s longest established and most trusted wheelchair accessible vehicle supplier.
We have a wide range of new and used wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAVs) for sale, all available with free home demonstrations throughout the UK. Additionally, we offer both short- and long-term hire options.
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Berkshire Training Consortium
Rachel 0163535975 email@example.com
Level 3 Engineering Fitter apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Weekly day release to college (BCOT) assessment and reviews in the workplace.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.