Business Administration Apprenticeship Park Street Surgery
In this role the successful candidate will assist a busy team with administration support. This role is fast-paced and a great environment to learn new skills.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
£156.33 - £195.00
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
15 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Speaking with people who come into the surgery
- Working on the telephone
- Producing prescriptions to customers electronically
- Writing letters and e-mails to patients regarding test results, etc.
- Assisting the secretary
- Front of house - must be presentable, mature, have strong communication skills, be able to work in a busy environment as over 100 customers come through the door
- You will be provided with relevant training on the e-platform
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite, and well spoken
- Hard working
- GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C/9-4 are essential in English and maths
- Excellent progression for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Possible start date can be moved forward
- The apprentice wage is negotiable
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
About the employer
We aim to provide all of our patients with a comprehensive range of healthcare services, covering one-off problems to long-term illnesses. Feel free to explore the site and find out how you and your family can benefit from our personal and professional approach to healthcare provision. We aim to practice modern, evidence-based medicine to the highest standards.
Park Street Surgery
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.