Customer Service Apprenticeship Venus Motors
To manage incoming calls and emails relating to customer enquiries for example: Booking customers into centres for all core products; MOT, Services etc. Pricing up service’s/repairs, identifying when a customer’s car will be ready.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
15 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
To manage incoming calls and emails relating to customer enquiries for example:
- Booking customers into centres for all core products; MOT, Services etc…
- Pricing up Service’s/repairs
- Identifying when a customer’s car will be ready
- Signing up customers for loyalty scheme(s) (Drivers Club Card) and then processing the card
- Assisting Operations/Centre with customer complaints
- To make recommendations as appropriate for other goods and services
- To input, update and amend internal booking system
- To input, update and amend internal spreadsheets for non-booking enquiries
- To liaise with centre principles regarding pricing enquiries and bookings
- To be responsible for making outbound calls to existing / prospect customers for particular campaigns / PCC renewal
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems quickly
3 GCSEs or equivalent at minimum including English & maths at grade 4/C or above.
There may be a possible full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. The opportunities are endless.
About the employer
Venus Motors is a family owned and operated auto repair service in Perivale serving our local community and surrounding areas for 35 years. Our ILM and AA certified technicians are ready to deal with any car repair needed or vehicle issues you may be experiencing.
We perform high quality service you can trust at a fair price. We are very passionate about the car trade and we repair all makes and models. Our friendly and professional staff will ensure you leave with a smile.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Ryan Green 01923 216 165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and a skills coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Apprenticeship standard L2 (Customer Service Practitioner)
- Functional skills in Maths and English (If required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.