Business Administration Apprenticeship Burd Ward Solicitors
Burd Ward Solicitors are looking to recruit an apprentice to help all departments across the business, by providing the administrative support you will help the business run smoothly.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
13 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Covering reception
- Answering the telephone
- Attending court
- Booking appointments
- Attending meetings and taking minutes when required
- Data inputting
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
GCSE (or equivalents) grades A*-C (9-4) in both English and maths is desirable but not essential.
You will be a valued member of the team throughout this apprenticeship and afterwards you may be given the opportunity to progress within the business.
About the employer
As one of the Wirral’s most respected law firms we service the needs of clients from across the region and offer a wide range of legal services from property services to personal injury. We pride ourselves on our friendly, ‘no nonsense’ approach and our whole team are committed to providing best value advice by putting you, the client at the heart of everything they do.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.