Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship FIRSTCALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD
Firstcall Healthcare Services Limited are a well established healthcare company based in Ettingshall, Wolverhampton are offering a fantastic opportunity to work as an in house recruiter. The main aim is to ensure that all services are adequately staffed, specialising in healthcare recruitment.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
£144.30 - £165.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
14 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
With good verbal and written communication, you will be someone who is naturally organised and comfortable dealing with a variety of tasks. You will be speaking to a variety of internal and external stakeholders and you will require confidence and professionalism even when working under pressure.
Responsibilities to include:
- Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
- Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
- Maintaining customer focussed attitude towards duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn whilst on the job and completing the apprenticeship programme
- Naturally organised and process driven
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks and thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Confident and personable
- Excellent team player
- Self motivated and determined
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Level 2 English and Maths (GSCE Grade A*-C / 9-4) or equivalent is desirable
- Level 1 English and Maths (GSCE Grade D-E / 2-3) or equivalent is mandatory
Firstcall Healthcare Services Limited will offer a progression route within the company whenever possible.
Things to consider
Are you able to travel to the premises within the advertised working hours?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
ABOUT FIRSTCALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD.
We're Here To Help.
Firstcall Healthcare Services was established in 2009, in Wolverhampton, to provide qualified nurses and healthcare assistants to residential, nursing, dementia and mental health establishments. The business is owned and operated by Registered Nurses. Bal Brar is a former Nursing Home Manager, who understands the demanding needs of the care industry. Our vast experience provides the edge in quality placement services. We maintain our NMC registration and we are RCN MEMBERS. We uphold the highest standards in Nursing Practice.
FHS are proud to be an independent, family-run company, with the well-being of our staff and clients at the heart of our business.
The growth of the business and client base is testament to the quality of our service and our ability to match the correct staff with the correct clients on a regular and consistent basis. We currently provide temporary staff to the following.
FIRSTCALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES.
Firstcall Healthcare Services is a 24 hour service provider of experienced and qualified health care professionals, to care and nursing homes. Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 7.00pm, however when out of office we operate a call diversion arrangement which means that we are always available when needed.
Firstcall Healthcare Services was established in 2009, in Wolverhampton, to provide qualified nurses and healthcare assistants to residential, nursing, dementia and mental health establishments. The business is owned and operated by Registered Nurses.
FIRSTCALL HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Juniper Training Ltd
Diane Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 English and Maths (if required)
- End Point Assessment
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.