Company Accounts Administrator Apprentice Trinity (Estates) Property Management Limited
The role of Company Accounts Administrator provides a great introduction to working within a full-service finance department. You will work within a small team (Company Accounts) which falls within the wider Finance department at Trinity.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
10 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The Company Accounts Administrator role is varied, including responsible for:
• General day to day recording, maintenance & processing of all accounting “daybooks”, including: Sales ledger; Purchase Ledger and Cash book ledgers
• Maintenance including reconciliation of other nominal ledger, control accounts and inter-company accounts
• Completing bank reconciliations, including processing of receipts/payments from bank statements
• Professionally dealing with Accounts queries – by phone, letter and email
• Saving correspondence to relevant directories / files
• Assistance with generating and issuing sales invoices on an ad hoc basis
• Managing bank account balances and assisting in coordinating bank payments/transfers
• Processing and management of employee expenses
• Processing refunds and recharges
• Assisting HMRC reporting (including: VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax), filing & payments
• Assist in the control & operation of Ground Rent
• Other ad hoc tasks
Other general responsibilities:
• Assistance with (monthly) management accounts & reporting pack
• Generating reports as and when required.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality, integrity & hygiene of data
• Maintaining and complying with up to date procedures and other key processes
• Contributing to the team’s continuous process improvements, ensuring processes and procedures are as efficient and effective as possible
• Prioritising workload to tie in with deadlines
• Building effective working relationships with other departments
• Compliance with agreed Service level agreements set
• To achieve personal and wider departmental KPI targets and deadlines
Requirements and prospects
• 1 years’ experience within an accountancy/financial environment, which may include experience gained within a professional accounting practice
• Be able to work pro-actively and suggest improvements to internal systems/processes (continuous improvement techniques)
• Sound book-keeping knowledge with a good understanding of accounting principles, double entry, and legal/regulatory frameworks
• Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
• Possess (or part-qualified) a professional Accountancy qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA, or equivalent).
• Ideally educated to A-level standard (or equivalent), with minimum GCSE grades A-C in English & Maths.
• Ideally possess knowledge of the residential
• A keen interest and aptitude for working with numbers
• Attention to detail, whilst ability to keep perspective and make informed decisions
• Naturally inquisitive with the ability to identify system/process weaknesses
• Flexible, organised, self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
• An excellent communicator (oral and written)
• Computer literate, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) essential.
Potential to join the team on a permanent basis
About the employer
Trinity is a privately owned property management company, operating across England and Wales, committed to providing high quality and cost-effective service charge solutions for both your property and your community. We achieve this by delivering a responsive and straightforward service through our professional and localised teams.
Managing a full range of residential property across England and Wales, from small blocks of flats to large city centre apartment developments, mixed estates of houses and flats, refurbished country houses and cul-de-sacs of freehold houses. We have more than 46,000 homes already committed to management. Locally based Estate Managers, supported by a dedicated management team, are assigned to each development, meaning you receive faster response rates along with local knowledge and an understanding of needs. Regular site visits ensure the correct standards are maintained and any management issues can be dealt with quickly.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
- Level 3 Assistant accountant
- Any job specific training (as necessary)
- Functional skills if needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.