Business Administration Apprentice Nant Limited
Business Administration Apprentice required to provide general admin support for the sales department. At Nant Ltd we provide water safety solutions to the owners and occupiers of premises all across the UK.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2022
08 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Are you looking to gain valuable new skills and experience in a professional environment?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing business with exciting opportunities for progression?
Do you want to be part of a fun work environment?
We are offering the right candidate the opportunity to gain skills, experience and qualifications to help to start a career in Business Administration. You will be signed up on a Business Administration apprenticeship and you will have the opportunity to learn valuable skills and experience whilst earning additional income through our commission system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Email to follow up on potential business
- Providing general admin support to our sales department
- Providing office support, including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients, either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the relevant department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Building relationships with clients
- Preparing documents by printing, copying and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written communications
- Good maths skills
- Confident I.T. skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA BEFORE APPLYING.
- Punctual and reliable
- Can-do attitude
- The 'want' to learn and complete the apprenticeship training
GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) in English and maths (or the equivalent) - as a minimum.
A full time position will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please ensure you can travel to In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, WS9 8UG, for a 2 week block training period during the pprenticeship - dates will be advised.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
At Nant Ltd we provide water safety solutions to the owners and occupiers of premises all across the UK and assist in the fulfilment of the legal responsibilities relating to Legionella control as laid out in the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice and Guidance (ACoP L8).
We have over 1500 clients who we assist in such a manner and for these clients we carry out a number of critical tasks including Legionella risk assessment, cleaning and disinfection, water sampling and system servicing.
We operate both in the private and public sector and cover a wide variety of premises including schools, residential/nursing homes, day centres, leisure centres and offices (to name but a few). Our ultimate aim is always to work in partnership with our clients and together provide a safe and comfortable environment for all building users.
Our expert team comprises highly experienced and qualified risk assessors, water safety consultants and engineers who specialise in Legionella control and prevention of Legionnaires’ disease.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones 01922 457686 firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of this apprentice training you will be required to attend college, In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Aldridge, WS9 8UG, 1 day per month. Please ensure you can travel there.
Training will include:
- Level 3 Business Administrator qualification
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.