Carpenter Stage Set Builder Kudos Roadshow Ltd.
We are a Full-Service Event Production And Management Company. You will be working as part of the workshop team, and will be a vital key team member in contributing towards delivering projects. You will be assisting with all aspects of preparation and delivery.
Closing date: 23 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Jan 2023
08 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Reporting to: Workshop Manager, Design Engineer & Planning Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Work directly with the whole team, proactively contributing to the daily workload
- Learn how to use various power tools and equipment’s
- Prepare timber for use, cut and measure, manufacture joints and use adhesives
- Carry out general construction work
- Learn how to apply finishes
- Handling of heavy goods around the workshop, manually
- Assisting construction in the workshop
- Assisting in loading of lorries
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
- Ensure all work is completed safely and to a high standard
- General upkeep and maintenance of the workshop
- Learning and understanding basic maintenance of equipment
- Learning and completing basic stock control
- Organise ‘Goods in’ deliveries and store stock away
- Keep tidy the rack of off cuts
Requirements and prospects
- good communication skills
- numeracy is key as your constantly measuring and working out key measurements
- Basic IT and computer software knowledge
We look for individuals, who have good verbal communication skills.
Individual needs to have:
- GCSE English and maths grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
Once the apprenticeship has been completed, there will be an opportunity for you to progress with in the business and gaining a permanent position.
Things to consider
Public transport is close by.
When we are busy with large volumes of projects you may be asked to work longer hours. The manager will liaise with you directly.
About the employer
Kudos Roadshow and CNC Production are both based in Uxbridge, we are always working new exciting projects for live studios, exhibition stands, cooperate and large-scale wedding events. Our broad coverage in the industry allows all employees to work on exciting new projects, where they can develop their skills and knowledge.
Windsor Forest Colleges Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Windsor Forest Colleges Group
Shoib Awan 01753 443855 Shoib.email@example.com
- Carpentry and Joinery (Site Carpentry) Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and maths level 2 if required
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.