Childcare Apprentice Oaktree Day Nursery
To work alongside other members of the team to provide a caring and educational environment in which children will learn. To learn the EYFS and develop your knowledge of Childcare.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2022
16 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- To ensure that nursery policies are followed and paperwork completed
- To ensure that the children have ample opportunities for exploration at all times Planning lessons / activities as required.
- To understand and respect the need for consistency of care for the children – report for duty on time, maintain regular attendance, give appropriate notice of holiday requests and report non-attendance through sickness promptly and appropriately
- To assist in providing a safe, supportive and caring environment for young children in the care of Oak Tree Day Nursery; to ensure that all aspects of each individual child’s development are given full consideration
- To greet the parents and children as they arrive
- To show the children new Play and Learn Methods
Requirements and prospects
- A good understanding of EYFS
- A knowledge and understanding of child development
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Awareness and understanding of equal opportunities
- Willingness to Learn
GCSE C/4 or above or equivalents.
A Career in the childcare industry.
About the employer
Oak Tree Day Nursery is an Ofsted registered private day nursery situated in Streatham Hill, London. The nursery was established in April 2003, originally a neighbourhood initiative nursery offering 27 places. The nursery expanded to 61 places in 2009. The nursery occupies a large detached house with a large garden which offers the children plenty of opportunity for exploration, play and learning
Oaktree Day Nursery
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
sue cornish 02087738146 Sue.Cornish@jace-training.co.uk
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework
- Functional Skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.