Business and Sales Support Apprentice TAYLOR MADE DESIGNS (UK) LIMITED
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager to learn Business and Sales Support apprentice. You’ll become an integral part of the office team working closely with Key Account Coordinators to help ensure the smooth running of the sales team. This is a fantastic chance to start your career in Business!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
01 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
As an apprentice, you’ll assist in the smooth running of the office and sales departments.
Your day to day duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Handling inbound calls and diverting where necessary
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Create sales orders, process orders, and help ensure smooth on-time delivery for key house accounts and any ad hoc sales orders
- Manage online orders for key clients
- Ensuring supplier relationship and product knowledge is kept up to speed and current, for sourcing uniform and merchandise
- Organise international shipments for orders required overseas
- You may also be required to liaise with the production department to ensure orders are dispatched in the agreed time frames
- Liaise with Marketing to maintain eCommerce sales channels
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate, inc Word and Excel etc
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- GCSE in maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4) or equivalent
Taylor Made Designs endeavors to ensure apprentices can be taken on at the end, but there is no guarantee. However, TMD likes to think that the apprentice would like to stay on too. There is room to grow at Taylor Made Designs and plenty of further training courses for personal development. TMD invest a lot into all employees ensuring professional development opportunities are recognised and attainable.
Things to consider
The ability to drive would be an advantage due to the location of the company but there is some public transport available.
Benefits within the company
- Free onsite parking
- Workplace pension
- Young vibe and tea, ethic
About the employer
Established in 1993, we are specialists in providing high quality uniform, workwear and PPE from sports wear, corporate and formal wear uniform, promotional polo shirts and soft shell jackets through to building site clothing, PPE and Marine uniform. We also supply all types of branded promotional products such as bags, towels, water bottles, name badges, padlocks & power banks to name but a few.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.