Engineering Apprentice Envair Ltd
Envair Technology was formed in 2018 after the acquisition of Envair and then TCS by ONFAB. All three brands have long standing reputations for excellence in their respective fields, and the combined strength of the group further enhances our ability to meet client needs.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
01 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Multiple Roles Available;
As the Electrical Systems Assembler, you will be part of a team of skilled and semi-skilled electricians, building electrical appliances from wiring diagrams and maintaining the applicable standard operating procedures and for the upkeep of all electrical test records. We test 100% of our products.
Specifically, you will:
- You will be hands-on, working within a small team of skilled and semi-skilled electricians, building electrical appliances from wiring diagrams.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the applicable standard operating procedures and for the upkeep of all electrical test records. We test 100% of our products.
- You will ideally have experience of working in a leading role as part of a production ectricians team, ensuring good quality workmanship that upholds company standards, complies with wiring designs and follows safety requirements.
- You will have extensive experience of working with drawings, specifications and wiring diagrams to identify appropriate materials and sequence of operations and build electrical sub-assemblies
As a Fabricator within our team, you will:
- Pastic weld fume cabinets in line with CAD drawings.
- Form mold plastic parts for enclourse products.
- Assemble a full range of metalwork enclosure products manufactured by the company
- Use static machinery, power tools and general hand tools in the assembly as required
- Work to achieve the required installation programme and manufacturing output
- Work in a safe manner, achieving the acceptable level of quality
- Manage the sequencing of your work as directed by the Shop Floor manager/team leader
- Notify the team leader of any shortages in regular materials used
- Liaise with other teams to ensure acceptable throughput in the factory
- Liaise with the tradesman and contractors at client sites as required
- Ensure all test certificates and serial number logs are completed and kept up to date
- Travel to work at client sites across the UK as required
As a Welder, you would undertake light gauge fabrication work using Mild Steel and Stainless Steel to produce a range of Fume Cupboards and Enclosures, using MIG & TIG Welding.
Requirements and prospects
- Must have an interest in Engineering and Manufacturing
- Prepared to work as part of a team
- Able to work in small teams
- GCSE Maths & English 4+ Required (or equivalent)
- Progression offered to the correct candidate.
Things to consider
Part of your training will take place at Rochdale Training (OL16 5NA). Therefore you will need to be able to travel to our site.
About the employer
First established in 1972, Envair is a private company.
With our many years of global experience, Envair have a proven ability for delivering high performance and cost effective solutions for specialist ultra-clean and containment engineering associated with primary & secondary pharma manufacture and biotechnology research to fully compliant GMP sterile drug dispensing and radioactive drug preparation.
Additional location information
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rochdale Training Association
Nathan Finn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 NVQ Engineering Operative
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Pastoral Care Courses such as Safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.